January Favorites

Busy work trips away, freezing temperatures and a cancelled flight thrown in for good measure have meant any free time I've had this January has mainly been spent hibernating with 30 Rock and gluttonous amounts of food on tap. 

So I thought I'd do a quick round-up of some current favorites keeping me company as I ease myself into 2013.


My beautiful silver stacking rings by Natalie Marie jewellery haven't left my fingers since I opened them up at Christmas.  Seen here are the organic silver bands and the pom pom ring as well as some bespoke, plain silver bands. Find them and rest of the super talented Australian designer's collection here.


 The best marl T-shirt I've found to date from one of my favorite new brand discoveries, Olive Clothing. 



Following the oxblood theme, Topshop's 'Beguiled' lipstick has been my January beauty experiment.


 Tackling my translucent Winter skin with some old favorites; Clarins Beauty Flash Balm and Radiance Plus Golden Glow Cream Gel.


 I've started a five year long diary which I'm determined to keep up. I kind of love the idea of being reminded of all those small, seemingly insignificant events and memories that you might otherwise forget.


 Getting snap happy with my Christmas and birthday prizes; my Lomo and the Fujifilm X100. Seen here sitting atop a Zara tiger print sale find.


Monochrome stripes a la Zara. Find the shirt here and the TRF sweatshirt here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment