{Style} Fair Isle...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

If you take a minute to peruse my outfit details, you'll probably start to think that I'm a deadbeat blogger what with this cardigan, shirt and necklace all being Kastles'... In my defense, what's a girl to do when her bestie has so many cute clothes? Fair Isle is soooo my jam, so this cardi has been my new best friend ever since it came to stay at my house, and will you just look at that necklace? It's going to be hard to say goodbye, let me tell you... Hmmm, I wonder if she would notice if I moved away?

Happy weekending, friends! xx

Outfit details: fair isle cardigan (Only; similar here), shirt (Loft 82) & necklace (Forever 21)- all borrowed from Kastles; faux leather skirt- H&M (old; similar here); polka dot tights- Forever 21; clutch c/o J.Crew (similar here); pumps- Shoe Mint; ring- Michael Kors

0 comments:

Post a Comment