Back on the LFW Train


After a beautiful summer of sunshine, London seems to be having some sort of meltdown right now, and just in the time for the one weekend I can't just hide under the duvet and hibernate (as tempting as it might be).

As a result, the first day of London Fashion Week was mainly spent rushing under umbrella to show, to warm, dry coffee shop and back again. I tried to somehow balance the hot/cold mix of rain, rushing and intermittent tube journeys with the age-old legs-out-big-jumper thing. Somerset House's slippery cobbles posed no problem when in faithful old Chelsea boots that I'm having a bit of renewed love affair with right now.  And the tartan coat? Picked up for £10 at Portobello market a few weeks ago - proving properly cheap vintage does still exist.

I managed to snap a couple of shots of what I wore today outside the Eudon Choi show, just before the heaven's opened once again. Oh and those of you that follow me on Instagram will have seen the bottom photo of my new Club Monaco knit. Probably the softest, comfiest thing in my wardrobe and just the right side of sensible to team with such a skirt.


Boots // Vintage 
Coat // Vintage 
Rings by Natalie Marie Jewellery and Vera Meat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment