White Denim





I finally got my hands on the perfect white jean jacket, a feat I'm pretty happy about even if it is just as we seem to be tipping into Autumn with dark nights and rainy days not exactly screaming white denim.  Still, it had a good outing at the Welsh coast this weekend, with baggy Breton stripes making for a fairly apt, albeit predictable, nod to nautical for a breezy walk on my favourite beach in front of our house. Getting back into black skinnies and Chelsea boots really makes it feel like a new season is upon us.


I found my vintage Levi's jacket on eBay but this ASOS one gets full marks for boxiness, length and the odd artful rip.

 
Don't forget I now have a Facebook page - follow to get a first look at new blog posts and extra bits and pieces of inspiration and shopping ideas throughout the day. You can follow me here: Facebook.com/fashionmenowblog

Ph. by James Wright


0 comments:

Post a Comment