Day Two at London Fashion Week


So this is what I wore on day 2 of fashion week to see the likes of John Rocha, David Koma and Ashish at Somerset House. 

As you can probably tell, I'm a bit obsessed with this All Saints biker skirt and decided to steal one of Jamie's white shirts to tuck underneath it to give it an extra, albeit small, layer of decency. I kind of loved the long cuffs that kept poking out from coat too - made me feel a bit like a flamboyant New Romantic which is always fun.


Coat // old Mango - similar here and here.
Skirt // All Saints 
Shirt // borrowed from boyfriend but good ones fro J.Crew and Gap
Sunglasses // Ray Ban 
Boots // Vintage - similar here and here. 
Bag // Celine - this Clare Vivier one is next on my hitlist. 


Bottom image taken by Craig Arend of AltamiraNYC for NY Times Fashion Instagram.

0 comments:

Post a Comment