Navajo Nights...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hi lovelies! How is everyone on this lovely weekend-eve? I'm super excited to finally be showing you this navajo F21 tank that I bought a couple of months ago but hadn't worn until now... Isn't it cute? I paired it with a pleated skirt I thrifted last weekend, and an H&M hat from several months ago that I also just broke in... Hey, better late than never, right?

PS- these photos were taken in a very public location (not my idea), and needless to say, this little photo shoot attracted several curious stares... I felt like such a wiener posing in front of all those people! *blush*

Do you guys ever feel like that during your outfit shoots? Please tell me I'm not alone here...

Outfit details: top- Forever 21; skirt- thrifted; hat- H&M; flats- Guess; wristlet- Betseyville by Betsey Johnson; belt- H&M; necklace- Moon Raven Designs; bracelets- H&M, vintage & the Bay; ring- YSL

Follow ADVENTURES IN FASHION!

0 comments:

Post a Comment