Clare Vivier Monogram Duffle



Along with Jenni Kayne's D'Orsay flats, this is currently sitting at the top of my dream-on wishlist. Somehow that red zip and pair of gilded initials make all the difference to a simple, albeit amazing quality, black duffle.

I visited the beautiful Clare Vivier store when I was in L.A last year but, after ogling her collection of brightly coloured leather clutches and striped purses, I stupidly left empty-handed. My boyfriend was only in L.A last week too, just around the corner from said store, but once again I neglected to send him armed with a shopping list. An ommision I'm sure both he and my bank account are grateful of. 

Still, if it's good enough for Waris... 


See the entire Clare Vivier collection here.

Images via Clare Vivier blog and Sincerely Jules.

0 comments:

Post a Comment