{Style} Spotted...

 photo IMG_1363_zpsf2a8514b.jpg  photo pants_zpsa52cb043.jpg  photo IMG_1375_zpscb1806cf.jpg  photo IMG_1345_zpsbd2534ef.jpg

Well it's official: I love my new polka dot jeans. I imagine you'll be seeing a lot of these puppies in the coming months (as if two days in a row weren't enough), so consider yourselves forewarned. Another item I anticipate using on the regular is my new Nella Bella snake canvas tote*. It's from their Spring 2013 Collection, which is ripe with smooth, soft textures and vibrant hues. I love this bag because it has multiple compartments for maximum storage (a girl always has to be prepared!) and the padded handles sit nicely on my shoulders, which is often a problem for me. And did I mention that this little piece of snake print heaven is actually vegan? Guilt free and super fly — Now that's my kind of bag! xx

Outfit details: faux leather detail peplum top- Urban Outfitters; polka dot jeans DIY- Joe Fresh; pumps- Shoe Mint; Gardenia nu snake canvas tote c/o Nella Bella; necklace- Forever 21; bracelet- Joe Fresh; watch- Michael Kors

*Click here for shopping info and a store near you

0 comments:

Post a Comment