Le Weekend



I thought it might be nice to do a little weekly post after the weekend just so I can succinctly highlight any great eats, purchases or general things I got up to. So here goes, let me know what you think. 
After a busy Thursday and Friday, I was ready to do very little this weekend and much of it was spent catching up on sleep, movies and visiting family. Here's how it panned out. 


I ate... Pre-cinema chicken fix at Nandos (I'm sorry but its just so good) and an awesome homemade prosciutto and cherry tomato omelette Jamie whipped up. 

I drank... Delicious blackberry Mojito's at Ruby's in Dalston. 

I watched... Captain Philips at the Cinema (amazing true story - perfect edge-of-your seat Saturday night stuff) and the beautiful, thought-provoking Breathe In on the sofa.

I wore... Lilac lace undies by New Zealand label Lonely from Urban Outfitters (the black straps and longline shape make the pastel really doable and cool) and lots of gold fine jewellery. My current faves are this one by Jessie Harris and necklaces by Orelia (find them in Topshop). 

I went... To the hairdressers. Round two of highlights with Neville at Vidal Sassoon on South Molton street. I'm now blonde all over rather than ombre... 


You can follow me on Facebook  and Instagram for updates over the weekend and more... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment