So It Goes Issue Two

Those of you that follow my Instagram might have noticed that I hang out with a certain 'So It Goes Mag' quite a lot...  Well the second issue of my main man's magazine So It Goes is landing in stores today after 6 months of hard slog, late nights and plenty of highs and lows. I'm unashamedly proud of the result (it really is a beauty) so thought I'd share two of my favourite spreads from the issue with you; Girls' Adam Driver photographed by Lauren Dukoff in New York, and the beautiful Greenhouse-set Secret Garden fashion story by Jo Metson-Scott. 














On top of these, there are interviews with cover girl and girl crush Greta Gerwig (if you haven't see Frances Ha yet, why not), U.S band Deer Tick (Mange is one of my all-time favourite songs), directors Michael Haneke (Amour) and Nicholas Winding Refin (Drive) and artist Richard Mosse - his fuschia-hued images of the Congo are worth buying the magazine for alone - stunning. The Places chapter has travel features on the likes of Oslo and Cartagena in Colombia, while the last piece of the magazine was written by a friend of ours who has just walked the 'Voodoo path' of central and western Africa which, as you can imagine, made for lots of incredible stories and insights. 

These are just a few of my personal highlights so its worth checking out in full yourself as there's so much more that I haven't been able to touch on. You can buy the magazine here (or pop down to your local newsagent if you're in the U.K - it will be launching globally over the next month) and there's an iPad app of the issue available for those of you with a tablet. I will say that the print version really does look pretty nice on a coffee table though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment