Leather Forever





I couldn't really talk about wardrobe basics without at least one mention of a leather jacket, so I thought it was fitting to centre my final look for Stylebop.com around my ultimate can't-live-without-cliche. 


I really do live in my leather jacket. From in the summer with denim shorts and tees, to the winter with loads of layers both underneath and over the top, I would be pretty lost without it. I find it makes anything and everything just look better and feel more in tune with me - especially useful when it comes to dresses, florals or anything that could veer towards twee. Plus it really is one of those items that just as you think you've found the perfect one, another comes along to test both you and your wallet's willpower. This one by Faith Connextion ups the ante with the braiding at the back and the all important quilting on the sleeves (a detail that just makes a good one in my books).

A little black flared skirt and cream polo neck complete the picture with New Balance (aka the comfiest sponge-soles to grace my feet) taking the girly pieces to a much more casual place. 

Top // Zara
Trainers // New Balance
Rings // Vera Meat and Natalie Marie Jewellery 

Ph. by James Wright



0 comments:

Post a Comment