{Style} Wavy In Wang

 photo WavyInWangDetailsLaNotteAritzia_zps647dce34.jpg
Sweatshirt- LA Notte | leather jacket- Rebecca Minkoff (similar) | boyfriend jeans- Gap | bag- 3.1 Phillip Lim | studded pumps- ShoeMint | necklace- Barefoot Contessa | eye ring- House of Harlow (loving this and this) | bangles- J.Crew | watch- Michael Kors

 photo WavyInWangSweatshirtAritziacopy_zpsf2f84b09.jpg  photo WavyInWangLaNotteAritzia_zps7c71c319.jpg
Sweatshirts have quickly become my go-to for fall, yet despite my ever-growing collection, I just can't get enough... It's a sickness, I tell ya. And speaking of sickness, I'm feeling particularly healthy this week after loading up on supplements and an immunity pack... Now let's just hope that the snow (yes, we have snow now) and lack of sleep don't do me in. xx

Photos by Kastles

0 comments:

Post a Comment