photo of the day...


As some of you may have noticed, "photo of the day" is a new addition to the blog whereby I plan to post photos that I deem interesting/inspiring for your perusal... and for its inaugural post, I can hardly think of a more worthy candidate. I loooooove this photo of Zooey Deschanel, my most beloved of style icons... she's just so gosh darn adorable! I love her uber feminine, vintage inspired duds, her quirky personality, her cute bangs... oh, who am I kidding, I love everything about her. From her films (500 Days of Summer is a new fav) to her musical stylings (She and Him's Volume One is the perfect rainy day soundtrack), Zooey is 100%, top grade cool. Yup, I'm gushing... deal with it.
Image courtesy of http://thestylishunderground.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment