the littlest hobo...

So after many months of searching, and longing, for the perfect cross-body bag (remember my ode to Topshop's version last month?), my desires have finally come to fruition. That's right my friends, I'm now the proud owner of a fabulous Cynthia Rowley Precy Hobo. Have more beautiful words ever been spoken? Softly say Precy Hobo a few times, and I swear it almost sounds like prayer... This little hobo is the perfect size, stowing my most important possessions with ease while providing a little leeway for new additions. And the black leather is so deliciously buttery that I find myself unable to stop stroking it... It might not be able to sweep into town in time to save the day, but my littlest hobo is certainly a keeper!
Image courtesy of Bloomingdale's

0 comments:

Post a Comment