ready to wear...



What do you wear for a weekend jaunt to the country? Well if you're like Karl Lagerfeld, you might put together a look similar to his Chanel Spring 2010 Ready to Wear collection... but if you're like the rest of us, a simple jeans and a t-shirt ensemble would certainly suffice. Regardless, I loved the collection, and found the farm-themed catwalk to be an interesting contrast to the opulence of the clothes. These are my top four favourite looks from the show... I love the classic Chanel elements rendered in black and white (a very crisp, sophisticated combination), and I'm actually quite intrigued by the clogs (bottom right image). It might not be quite fit for the country, but I think that Mr. Lagerfeld is certainly onto something...
Images courtesy of www.style.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment