girl crush: Rhiannon Leifheit


Can you imagine making a living selling the vintage treasures you come across during jaunts to your local thrift stores? I can't, because the sheer awesomeness of such a career simply blows my mind... plus I would suffer from some serious separation anxiety parting with all my beloved finds. Anyway, you can't actually build a life around your most favourite hobby- or can you? Well according to Miss Rhiannon Leifheit, you certainly can. This 29 year old lovely is the proud owner of a very popular eBay store named Liebemarlene Vintage, which features the many awesome finds she procures during her weekly thrift/antique store trips. Plus her wicked blog (http://liebemarlene.blogspot.com) is a constant source of inspiration for me... I love her style, especially the way she expertly blends elements from the past with current trends- most notably, her vast tights collection. And the whole Zooey Deschanel vibe that she has going on makes me love her all the more. Plus the fact that she followed her heart to a career that she not only loves, but has actually succeeded in (she's been featured in such publications as Marie Claire, Bust, and Lucky Magazine!), gives me the hope to take a chance and follow my own dreams. Who knows, maybe 2010 will be my year...

0 comments:

Post a Comment