At long last...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Omg you guys, you wouldn't believe how lovely the weather has been here in Edmonton lately! And after what has felt like an eternity of snowy misery, it's about time... Mr. AIF and I went on a lovely walk the other day to soak up the sunshine and, well, gorge on delicious ice cream cones that were literally bigger than our faces! (I had put a big dent into mine by the time the above photo was taken).

I was so happy to be walking around in ballet flats and a light blazer instead of boring boots and a jacket.... *sigh* All this summery goodness led me to shun my studies in favour of reading magazines, painting my nails, and eating tasty treats. Hey, it's been a long, long winter...

Follow ADVENTURES IN FASHION!

0 comments:

Post a Comment