Shed Some Skin

Anyone who knows me knows I love a bit of animal print; be it classic leopard or abstract zebra, I like my spots and stripes done the wild way.  But my current beastly print of choice is definitely at the scalier end of the spectrum...

Oh-so-good on chiffons and silks (Acne are ahead of the curve as always with drapey, sheer snake print vests and belted dresses), python and croc prints almost looks like watercolour when done in slate greys and teals like this maxi skirt from Mint Velvet.  Not my usual online stomping ground, but I stumbled across it the other day whilst looking for silk shirts for a shoot and am feeling pretty pleased with myself for the find.

I'm not the only one who's fallen for the print either; one of my favorite bloggers Frances at Happy Because has already demonstrated reptile reverence in the most amazing H&M dress-check it out here




0 comments:

Post a Comment