Track Star...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Monday, lovelies! I hope everyone had a nice, relaxing weekend... I know I did!

We decided to go get Eastery cupcakes on Saturday morning, and along the way we noticed this cute little train off the side of the road.... Since our trusty camera was in tow, we figured it would be the perfect place for some outfit pics!

The skirt and top are new purchases that I bought while shopping with Shy and Jenna last week, and believe it or not, this is the first polka dot skirt I've ever owned! I've always wanted one (hello, ultimate basic!), but for whatever reason had never found one I liked before... Thanks Zara! And if you'll kindly direct your eyes to the abalone pendant hanging from my neck, you'll notice my absolutely FAVOURITE new thing!! I've wanted this House of Harlow necklace for, oh I don't know, forever, but finally broke down and got one off Shop Bop a little while ago... A-mazing! It arrived on the last day of classes, which was pretty much the greatest treat ever... My UPS karma has been restored!

Any new purchases you guys wanna tell me about? Let's talk "shop"! xx

Outfit details: top- H&M; skirt- Zara; belt- vintage; turban- American Apparel; booties- Forever 21; necklace- House of Harlow

Follow ADVENTURES IN FASHION!

0 comments:

Post a Comment