florals and faux fur...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hello lovelies! I feel like it's been FOREVER since I've done a regular post... I've just been so wrapped up with Western Canada Fashion Week that I haven't been able to focus on much else, you know?

I apologize (especially to my non-Canadian readers!) for saturating AIF with catwalk coverage, but I was just so excited to go to my first ever fashion week, and as an official blogger no less! It's been one of the most amazing experiences of my life, and I've been fortunate enough to meet so many inspiring people in the span of a week... let's just say that my dream of working in fashion has been reaffirmed in a big way!

Thank you all for your patience and support, and I look forward to returning to my regular posting schedule. Look for more outfit posts, videos and giveaways to come... and speaking of which, I'll be hosting my first ever product giveaway tomorrow! Stayed tuned, lovelies! xx

Outfit details: dress- Forever 21; vest- Zara; belt and bracelets- H&M; boots- Forever 21; necklace- Moon Raven Designs; ring- YSL

Follow ADVENTURES IN FASHION!

0 comments:

Post a Comment