India Photo Diary X 1

A couple of weeks ago, after a huge amount of anticipation and excited calender-watching, the departure date for my trip to India finally arrived. And so, just as the mercury started dropping towards zero in London, I practically skipped to Heathrow and headed to the Southernly state of Goa for a dreamy 10-day holiday and some much needed winter sun.

After a bumpy start (those of you follow me on Twitter will already know our bags spent the first few days stranded in Mumbai thanks to British Airways), we had an amazing time staying in magical places (details below), lazing around in hammocks and eating our weight in freshly caught seafood and masala omelettes.


As ever, a number of faithful cameras came with us and below is the first batch of photos from the trip, with more to follow later this week.


Outside our beautiful beach house at Elsewhere in North Goa, wearing favourite dress borrowed from the lovely Charlie of My Little Eye blog.



The bar at the wonderful Vivenda dos Palhacos where we stayed for our first 3 days.



The welcome at Yoga Magic. Bye bye shoes for 2 days.

 Elephants at the Anjuna flea market, one of which came home with me in my suitcase....

 

 Afternoon stroll on Majorda beach, wearing dress from Free People. I couldn't find exact dress annoyingly but this one here is a pretty good substitute and another one I had my eye on.



Coconut welcome drinks at Elsewhere - nothing beats having sand between your toes for 4 days straight. Even at breakfast.


The pool 'folly' at Vivenda dos Palhacos




Sunset on Ashvem beach wearing Undrest bikini under white kaftan from Deuxieme. 
 


 Our beautiful Maharani room at Yoga Magic retreat.


 Wearing my favourite backless playsuit for The Reformation



Looking forward to sharing even more with you all very soon xx

All Photos by James Wright 

0 comments:

Post a Comment