{DIY} Marc Jacobs-Inspired Ball Necklace...

 photo ballcopy_zps1a57dc0d.jpg

With more things on my calendar and to-do list this week than I care to count, I was in the mood for the quickest, easiest possible DIY... Enter the ball necklace. When I saw this simple yet oh-so chic necklace from Marc by Marc Jacobs, I realized that I could put something similar together in five minutes flat. Sound doable? Here's what you've got to do!

 photo necklace-1_zps906372fd.jpg

1. Cut a vibrant embroidery thread into a 16" piece.
2. Take a crimp bead and tightly secure it to the end of the thread.
3. Repeat on the other end of the thread.
4. Add three medium sized ball beads to the thread. I chose these white ceramic ones, but the sky's the  limit here friends.
5. Add jump rings to each crimp bead.
6. Secure a lobster clasp to one of the jump rings and throw on that shiny new necklace of yours!

 photo IMG_3845_zpsfc571a8a.jpg  photo copy-2_zps50308bba.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment