{Style} Weekend Wear...

 photo IMG_4249_zpsbc0d935c.jpg  photo IMG_4307_zps4fc4f7bf.jpg  photo IMG_4274_zps9573c635.jpg

My mister and I had a delightful trip to the art gallery this weekend, complete with shots of espresso and pastries that were promptly dropped on the cold, cement floor. What ensued was about 10 minutes of me trying to convince him not to eat said floor danish, culminating in my having to physically remove the contaminated pastry from the vicinity... Let's just say Mr. AiF really, really likes his sweets.

And speaking of sweet, take a look at this adorable vintage crossbody I rediscovered in my closet! I bought it many moons ago during a particularly fruitful thrifting sesh, but somehow space case over here forgot all about it... Typical. It may not hold much (no need to test that assumption like in this post), but it sure is cute! xx

Outfit details: gingham shirt- Joe Fresh; leather jacket- Zara; lilac jeans- Joe Fresh; booties- Shoe Mint; crossbody bag- vintage; necklace- Forever 21; ring- YSL

0 comments:

Post a Comment