Black, White & Tan...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The other day Mr. AIF and I ventured down to Victoria's Fisherman's Wharf to get some seafood for dinner, and this is what I wore... It seemed like a perfectly good idea at the time, but I didn't bank on all the incredulous stares my pants would garner when I put them on that morning. Who knows, maybe people thought they were pajama pants or something... Regardless, they weren't exactly well received. I guess it's a good thing I can handle a strange look or two in the name of fashion, huh?

Outfit details: top, pants & bag- H&M; shoes- Halston; sunglasses- Ray Ban; necklaces- House of Harlow & Moon Raven Designs; ring- YSL; bracelets- vintage & H&M

Follow ADVENTURES IN FASHION!

0 comments:

Post a Comment