Hot Pink Silk...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Monday, lovelies! I hope everyone is enjoying a relaxing long weekend...

We took these pics a couple of days ago after grabbing lunch with my cousin and before gearing up for the big Canucks game... Yes, that's what my life has become these days: hockey-centric. You can thank Mr. AIF for that one!

Anyway, I wanted to keep things simple, and since the weather permitted, I opted for a tank, simple jeans and sandals... Hey sometimes casual is best, right? And when you're about to be surrounded by beer-guzzling, fist-pumping hockey fans, I think it's pretty much a must.

Outfit details: silk tank- Gap; distressed denim jeans- Gap; leather clutch- vintage; sandals- Town Shoes; necklace- H&M; ring- YSL; bracelets- H&M & vintage

Follow ADVENTURES IN FASHION!

0 comments:

Post a Comment