So It Goes














Those of you who follow me of Twitter and/or Instagram will probably have already gathered that my boyfriend's recently launched a new biannual magazine called So It Goes, and as it hits newstands today (hurray!), I thought it was about time I shared some of its beautiful editorials with you. Especially after Fashion Gone Rogue beat me to it to this morning (cue much over-excitement at my desk).

Two of my favourite young actresses feature in the debut issue; Felicity Jones, who completely stole the show in the wonderful and partly ad-lib Like Crazy, and Analeigh Tipton, who won me over with her hilarious turn in Crazy Stupid Love, so I was massively excited to see the results of each shoot.  Both were photographed in and around Silverlake and Echo Park in L.A and the shots really encapsulate why I fell for the place last summer. All that soft, hazy light and a sense of easy, youthful optimism in the air.  I’m a big fan of the talented photographer Elliot Lee Hazel who worked his ethereal magic on Felicity. Doesn’t she look insanely beautiful?!  Likewise Analeigh, in her Cult Gaia flower garland against the fading Californian light, is making me want to runaway to those palm-tree lined skies all over again.

On top of envy-inducing actresses, the magazine includes features on art, photography, travel and new music, as well an exclusive memoir by James Franco and essays on the likes of contemporary espionage and confessions of a Hollywood assistant.


So it Goes is on UK newsstands now and will be available globally in the coming weeks. You can also order online here


0 comments:

Post a Comment