A Short Story


With my Mexico trip just around the corner (1 week and counting), all my attention has turned to shorts, sandals, swimwear and every thing else that would inappropriately summery in London right now.

I always wish I was a bit more a dress person, especially on holiday, but I'm slowly coming to realise that as hard as I try, separates always feel a bit more me. Thus shorts are a real staple for me on holiday with at least seven pairs making it into my suitcase (light-packing is not one of my strong points) when headed for the beach.

And these four beauties are my current favourites. The black Ksubi cut-offs are a nice update on my faithful blue Levis, while the Zara and Iro pairs need nothing more than a simple white tee which sits very well with the no-effort-required mantra I seem to employ as soon as I touch down in the sun. 

Clockwise from bottom left:

0 comments:

Post a Comment