{Style} Patchwork...

 photo IMG_8726_zps50705a62.jpg  photo IMG_8706copy_zpsbef4718c.jpg  photo IMG_8725_zpse7512487.jpg  photo IMG_8713copy_zps63dce9d2.jpg  photo IMG_8732_zps5315fd7d.jpg

I've been on a bit of a shopping kick lately (I'm thinking May is gonna have to be another shopping ban month), including a mini online tryst with ASOS. Nothing too crazy, but let's just say that my virtual cart ranneth over with a striped skirt (stay tuned!) and this totally awesome blazer. I don't know if it's the vibrant colours or the in-your-face print, but I'm in love with this blazer and in a big way... And now for the credit card payments.

Happy Monday, lovelies! xx

Outfit details: top- Forever 21 (old); blazer- ASOS (get it here); distressed jeans- Gap; two-tone Adriene pumps- ShoeMint; vintage clutch- The Pretty Secrets; bracelets- Forever 21

0 comments:

Post a Comment