{Style} Gossip Girl...

 photo IMG_6712_zps9f30c49b.jpg  photo IMG_6697copy_zps72fbb33b.jpg  photo IMG_6726_zpsc62ec34f.jpg  photo IMG_6718_zps3617199d.jpg

I had the pleasure of attending Lainey Gossip's Faculty of Celebrity Studies tour last night, and although I had no idea what to expect, it was actually a really good time. I'm not one for celebrity gossip, but the evening was actually filled with insightful analysis into gender roles, human behaviour and celebrity culture, all dished out in Lainey's signature, witty style. And although I'm in no rush to read about out who's dating who or what Amanda Bynes did wrong this week, I certainly appreciated a night of earnest discussion about gossip. xx

Outfit details: plaid blazer- H&M; denim shirt- Topshop; jeans- Joe Fresh; bag- Michael Kors; booties- Forever 21; bracelet- random NYC find; ring- Forever 21; watch- Michael Kors

0 comments:

Post a Comment