{Beauty} Batiste Dry Shampoo Review...

 photo batiste_zpsb316788e.jpg

I'm a total dry shampoo devotee and have religiously used the stuff for about three years now. My obsession started with the Cake variety, and although it did the trick oil absorption-wise, it left my roots powdery and, well, about five shades too light even though it was meant for dark hair. So when Nail Polish Canada offered to send me a Batiste Dry Shampoo to try out on my tired tresses, I jumped at the chance to review the variety for dark brown hair... I figured I had nothing to lose, plus the white film left behind by my current TRESemme version didn't make switching all that difficult.

The verdict? Take it from me, my brunette buds, this stuff is legit. It blended into my dark hair effortlessly, absorbed oil like a pro and smelled subtly fresh... Plus I wasn't left with that super powdery feeling I had grown accustomed to. I don't make it a habit of positively reviewing items I don't care for, so believe me when I tell you that I'll be getting this product again, only next time with my own money. xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment