{Style} The Perfect Shirt...

 photo IMG_6596_zps7e8ad142.jpg  photo IMG_6480_zps5ae93c36.jpg  photo IMG_6610_zpsc7303487.jpg  photo IMG_6549_zps5080e143.jpg

I've been under the weather the past few days, so it's been challenging coming up with content while feeling so crummy. But since this Current/Elliott blouse just came in the mail, I couldn't resist showing it to you guys. They call it the 'perfect shirt' which, after having worn it for a few days, I couldn't agree with more. I just love the loose silhouette, soft fabric and fun coral hue oh-so much, all of which will transition nicely into spring, wouldn't you say? Now if only it would get here and I would stop getting sick all the time... sigh.

Outfit details: blouse- Current/Elliott; polka dot skinnies- Forever 21; cheetah pumps- Calvin Klein; clutch c/o J.Crew; necklace- Forever 21; bracelet- Joe Fresh; ring- J.Crew; watch- Michael Kors

0 comments:

Post a Comment