{Style} Mixed Bag...

 photo IMG_8649copy_zps8883d582.jpg  photo IMG_8692_zpsd1179c5f.jpg  photo IMG_8642_zps87b6dbea.jpg  photo IMG_8682_zps6c8b3130.jpg

I love a sneak peek as much as the next girl, so when Nella Bella sent me their Filix Shopper Tote to preview from their Summer 2013 collection, I was pleased as punch. The bag is sleek and simple in design, which makes it a great go-to for work and travel (in case you haven't noticed, it's huge), and no matter how much I bog it down with the contents of my life, its handles are super comfortable under the added weight. To test this, I toted around a laptop, heels, extra makeup and book yesterday and lived to tell the tale... Now that's what I call a durable bag.

Stay tuned May 10 to see the rest of their summer collection — I know I will! xx

Outfit details: polka dot denim shirt- Winners; snake print jeans- Parasuco; spike pumps- ShoeMint; Filix Shopper Tote c/o Nella Bella; necklace- Zara; ring- Saint Laurent

0 comments:

Post a Comment